Case Study: MultiCare
Reduced recruiting costs by 20%
A not-for-profit health care organization based in Washington State, MultiCare is comprised of four hospitals and more than 90 outpatient clinics and service centers in a four-country region with nearly 10,000 employees.
MultiCare sponsors three registered health care apprenticeships programs because they have determined that it is the best way to address urgent staffing needs and improve patient care. The organization partenered with Washington State's Registered Apprenticeship System to create an innovative, streamlined approach to meet their goals. Three programs to fill high-demand positions are a result of that collaboration.
- Increasing the supply of skilled health care workers.
- Replacing experienced workers who have reached retirement age.
- Training for highest demand positions.
- Lowering recruiting costs.
- Enhancing career pathways.
- Improving leadership and supervisory skills.
- Reducing employee turnover and building loyalty.
- Ensuring service delivery according to organization standards.
Find out how to take advantage of health care Apprenticeships
Fill out the form below to get your starter kit